Transaction Integrity and
UTS provides a highly configurable, very reliable, and well maintainable toll lane and management system that features:
- Accuracy – Consistent transactional data for each vehicle.
- Visibility – Effective tools to review and audit financial and transactional data
- Availability – Zero system downtime on the Open Road Tolling systems of the Central Texas Turnpike since opening day October 31, 2006 and in Miami since the ORT opening day of July 1, 2007. This record is across the ORT lanes of installed toll systems in Texas and Miami – almost two million hours of operation without a single failure.
- Upgradeable – The UTS system is continually upgradeable without the need for total system replacement.
- Proven – During the most recent two UTS deployments, we successfully commissioned over 200 lanes with zero anomalies or defects.
One of our recent contractual requirements was to observe transactions for a continuous 30 day period while millions of transaction were occurring in a live commercial environment in the high volume roadways and to have the results certified by our customer’s independent engineering firm. UTS achieved accuracies greater than 99.9% in all required categories.